]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ZR1NET Home

ZR1NET  May 2017

ZR1NET May 2017

Re: : [ZR1NET] ALL: "95 Mecum ZR1(red) sold for????????? Anyone know (early 2017 auction I believe)

GB <[log in to unmask]>

GB <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 27 May 2017 15:51:50 -0500

text/plain

probably this one ...

	https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0117-268568/1995-chevrolet-corvette-zr1/

Your price for this info is a 6-pack of "Red Headed Stranger" from Ranger Distilling and Brewing in San Antonio  ... just kidding.

mecum.com has all the previous sale info online - just signup and login with your email address and poke around.

go for it,
TGF (avec a C5 and C6)