ZR1NET December 2012

Re: ALL: Happy Holiday

Paul Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Dec 2012 17:11:31 -0600

text/plain

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Next year may be a challenge in many ways but we can make it the best year
yet!

Paul Smith

-----Original Message-----
From: ZR-1 Corvette enthusiast list.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Bright
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 1:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZR1] ALL: Happy Holiday

I just wanted to wish all my members here a very Merry Christmas or Happy
Holiday whichever you prefer.

I know for many it was another tough year in this economy not to mention
Mother Nature having a grand old time.

Less us not forget our children who paid the ultimate price by yet another
sicko out there.

And to give thanks to our Military that protects us.

'In today's world we are inundated with images of Christmas from the media.
We are told that it is all about buying expensive gifts for each other. In
today's challenging economic times it is a tragedy that parents spend way
more than they can afford to try to please their children. The sad truth is
that, "money can't buy you love". A holiday is about the time spent together
with loved ones. It is about gifts that come from the heart, and it is the
about the thousands of years of tradition that mark the holiday season. "

Take care,

Mom

Problems? Contact Dave Bright at: [log in to unmask]
TOPICS: TECH: or NONTECH:
http://www.zr1netregistry.com