]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ZR1NET Home

ZR1NET  February 2006

ZR1NET February 2006

Re: ZR1/C4 Gathering Registration is OPEN!

Adam Boca <[log in to unmask]>

Adam Boca <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:17:40 -0600

text/plain

Slow drags is an event to see who can go the slowest.

You start at the starting line (staging area) and the proceed to go as
slow as you can to the finish line.  No brake at all can be used and the
vehicle must not stop at any time...

Honestly, it sounds silly, but really is a lot of fun to try.

Adam Boca