ZR1NET June 2018

Re: Re: Alternator problems

Steve Jasik <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Jun 2018 00:00:03 -0700

text/plain

Marc,

Thank you, you are one of the few people who would know that the blades
bend at high RPM.

I have 3/8" & 1/2" impact wrenches,
but may not have enough air pressure in my compressor.
The other problem is space, do you use a right angle impact wrench ?

The manual mentions removing the water pup pulley,
do I really have to do that ?

Where do I get an original ZR-1 fan from ???

Steve